Ayurveda Beauty Tips To Restore Your Glow In The Most Natural Way
Use these Ayurvedic tips to glow naturally.
Organic and natural is the buzzword in the beauty world. While big cosmetic brands are launching niche natural ranges, Ayurveda, the ancient Indian system of medicine has offered home grown beauty tips forever.
Ayurveda is a natural beauty maintaining source which not only gives skincare remedies but also helps in maintaining and restoring the youthful glow of your skin. Here are a few remedies that you must try.
5 Ayurvedic Beauty Tips For Glowing Skin
Dr Ashwini Konnur, in-house consultant with AyurUniverse says , “Ayurveda helps in getting healthy and soothing skin by natural method. For the skin to be healthy one has to be free from stress, must eat healthy food and always be hydrated by drinking ample amount of water. Skin being the largest organ of our body reflects our internal health externally. Remember not to spoil the beauty of the skin by using harsh chemicals, instead it is wise to shift to a complete natural way for a healthy body and skin.”
For Relief From Rashes
Dealing with irritated skin and rashes thanks to the blazing sun? Using natural Ayurvedic remedies can provide relief from these rashes without aggravating it further.
- Here is one such remedy:
- Take Nigella flowers (kalonji flowers) and coconut oil and mix them together into a fine paste-like consistency
- Use this as a face pack all over the area where you have a rash
- Keep it on for 20 minutes and wash gently with lukewarm water
Removing Dead Skin
Over time our skin collects a layer of dead skin cells and sebum which can make the skin look dull and lifeless.
This is how you can remove this dead skin layer gently:
- Take the juice of one whole lemon and 1 tablespoon pure almond oil and mix this together
- Add 2 pinches of salt and apply this all over your face and let it sit for 10 minutes
- Now start massaging your face with your fingertips for 10 minutes, in small circular motions. Clockwise, then anti-clockwise. Make sure you do this with in a very gentle manner
- Now wash your face with lukewarm water and pat dry it gently
- Do this twice a week for a youthful glow
Deep Cleansing Your Face
In the daily hustle of work and life, our skin is often subjected to harsh conditions. Pollution, dirt, sweating and sun, all affect our skin making it look lifeless and pigmented. Here is a deep cleaning remedy that you should follow thrice a week before going to bed so that your skin can restore itself overnight and you wake up with beautiful healthy skin.
- Take dry pomegranate peels and grind them in a grinder while slowly adding fresh milk to achieve a thick paste-like consistency
- Apply this in a thin layer all over your face and leave it for 30 minutes
- Wash with lukewarm water and pat dry gently with a soft towel
For Bleaching Unwanted Hair Naturally
Many of us have a light fuzz of unwanted fine hair on our face. Instead of using chemical methods to remove them, or bleaching them use this Ayurvedic method to naturally bleach them. This is so easy that you can do it while you are cooking!
- Take a medium sized potato and keep it in the freezer for a few minutes now peel it and cut it into half and rub it all over your face gently
- Let it sit for a while and repeat this again without washing your face. Do it at least thrice. And wash your face after 40 minutes with lukewarm water
- Potato can help in reducing pigmentation and dark spots along with bleaching unwanted hair, thus giving a spotless glow to your face
Keep Your Face Youthful and Wrinkle Free
- This is more of an exercise for your face muscles along with a little pampering. Do this after every 3 to 4 days for maximum benefit.
- Fill your mouth completely with water till your cheeks are stretched
- Now splash cold water on your face for a while and then empty your mouth after 5 minutes
- Repeat 2-3 times them gently pat dry your face
- Now mix 2-3 drops of glycerine along with castor oil and lightly apply it all over your face
- For maximum benefit do this at night before going to bed
(Subscribe to FIT on Telegram)
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter Now.