How to Get Rid of Pimples: Follow These 7 Steps to Get Clear Skin
Wellness and lasting beauty comes from within. Healthy body translates into a healthy, great looking skin.
But often our lifestyle, pollution and the diet we eat gives rise to multiple skin issues. Acne is one of the most common skin issue that ails everyone.
And dealing with acne and pimples can be really tough what is even tougher is getting rid of them, the process in most cases entails painfully expensive skin care products and treatments along with weeks of elaborate skin care routines.
Well not anymore, here is a step-by-step guide on how to get rid of pimples easily and without pain.
How to Remove Acne and Pimples
1. Start with the basics: Make sure you thoroughly wash your hands, because you never know where they have been.
2. Cleanse your face: Wash your face with a moisturizing face wash to clean your pores. A mixture of curd and honey works for all skin types.
Also Read : 11 Foolproof Foods For Flawless Skin
3. Tone and Massage: Aloe Vera can be used as a skin toner. Apply on your face and gently massage for two minutes. Wash your face and pat dry.
4. Ice it: Wrap an ice cube in a tissue and gently apply to the pimple or acne to reduce inflammation and redness.
5. Apply a Face Pack: Use an Aspirin face mask to reduce inflammation. Crush one or two tablets of aspirin and mix it with water till you get a paste and apply. You can either use it as a face mask or do spot treatment. Let it sit for 10 minutes, wash gently with warm water and pat dry.
6. Toothpaste Might Also Work: Apply small amounts on toothpaste on the affected areas and let it rest overnight, to dry the pimple up.
7. Consult Your Dermatologist: Of course there is no fool proof way of getting rid of pimples, but you have to be patient and make sure that you don’t touch or pop it. It is also always advised to see your dermatologist in case there are adverse effects from certain treatments.
(Have you subscribed to FIT’s newsletter yet? Click here and get health updates directly in your inbox.)